Hi,

I recently sent a message to this list, and received a couple of DMARC
reports from various mail providers to my postmaster address:

<record>
        <row>
                <source_ip>140.211.166.138</source_ip>
                <count>1</count>
                <policy_evaluated>
                        <disposition>quarantine</disposition>
                        <dkim>fail</dkim>
                        <spf>fail</spf>
                </policy_evaluated>
        </row>
        <identifiers>
                <header_from>eden.one</header_from>
                <envelope_from>mutt.org</envelope_from>
        </identifiers>
</record>

I was under the impression that earlier issues with DMARC, DKIM and SPF
with respect to mailing lists were solvable (cf.