Hello everyone,

Il 29 agosto 2022 alle 00:28 Tavis Ormandy ha scritto:
> The problem is popular modern mobile and web-based MUAs don't handle
> this and can make unexpected linewrap decisions. It's no issue when
> emailing UNIX nerds, but non-nerds think I'm doing something wrong.

I am quite surprised by this. I remember on web clients my emails
to be narrow but readable and certainly not looking wrong.

I do not have a smartphone, can I ask someone to provide a .png on
how this or other similar messages look on a smartphone client? I am
very curious and hopefully a definite guideline will pop up from this
thread.

Thanks all
—F