On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 10:08:04PM +0100, Andy Spiegl wrote:
Well, you could try putting the keybindings such as
Sure, but weren't we talking about efficency, i.e. without Muttlisp?  :-)

Oh, I meant less efficient because the evaluation is done every time the key is pressed when using the macro. Plus it's a macro executing a <enter-command> which is evaluating MuttLisp.

The bind cost is paid a single time, when toggling the sidebar, but not when pressing the key.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy