On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 12:06:20AM +0000, Sam Kuper wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 04:02:36PM -0500, Jason wrote:
> > 3. Open attachment view, tag all attachments including body, do 'tag
> > prefix' then 'forward', and select 'no' when asked whether to send as
> > attachments. This seems to do what I want for the most part, body text
> > is included in body and regular files are attached,
>
> Last time I checked (admittedly, a long time ago), this was the right
> way to do it.
>
> Perhaps someone will chime in with some muttrc settings to reduce the
> number of keystrokes needed.
>

> > although I'm not sure what happens if some of the attachments happen
> > to be plain text files. Will it dump those into the body as well?
>
> Try it and see :)

I just did. It dumped the plain text file into the new message body below the
original body text. Not what I want, but admittedly it's not very often that
there would be a plain text attachment. I believe I had tried earlier with a
shell script, and that one attached properly as desired.

Thanks,
--
Jason