Hi, Can anybody tell me a way to do this. When I copy text from PDFs
or some other documents and paste it into MLO which works but I would
like to get rid of the formating. for example when I paste in text I
would like it to only go to the next line after a full stop unless it
has to because of the current size off the mlo window that is open. so
that the text will ajust its self like its does with most text ripped
from the web, anyone know away around this

Thanks