At 02:10 PM 10/1/2009, you wrote:

>Copy to Notepad (MicroSoft) [CTRL+C in PDF + CTRL+V in Notepad + CTRL
>+C in Notepad + CTRL+V in MLO) or try learn AutoHotKey
>(www.autohotkey.com)

Thanks for letting us know about this!!  How handy.    Here are some
scripts I wrote for AutoHotKey in case anyone wants to try them out
or refine them.  Note- I learned the hard way that I should (1) turn
off Outlook sync and (2) work with a copy of my MLO data file while
trying testing.  Please, use at YOUR OWN RISK.

(The frustrating thing is that I can't tell which keys are already
used in MLO or whatever app might be open - I looked in the help but
Shift-Ctrl-T wasn't listed even though it is used), which is why for
the second macro I used Ctrl-Shift-Alt - not many apps make you hold
them all down at once :)

; Ctrl-Alt-M opens MLO's quick entry dialog even if MLO isn't running
^!m::
Run mlo.exe
sleep 3000
SendInput ^+m
return

; Ctrl-Shift-Alt-T opens the MLO quick entry dialog and pastes in a
task from clipboard
^+!t::
Run mlo.exe
sleep 3000