Hello, this is my first post here.

I've been a happy MLO user for some years now. I am also having this
problem with the to-do views resetting back to the default layout of 3
columns.

Saving the view doesn't retain the columns. Even export and import
doesn't work with the exported version somehow reverting to the
default column settings when I'm not looking.

I also run MLO from a USB flash drive on two different computers. It
always seems to be the visible view that resets.

I really hope this can be fixed.

Thank you.

Regards
Tony