Phil,

I agree that the idea is for MLO to provide its own cloud service. I
only gave the examples of exchange server and MobileMe to point out
how cloud computing can keep a user's contacts, calendar and email
seamlessly in sync regardless of how many hardware devices that user
has. I have used exchange server in the past, and MobileMe currently,
because I have my email, contacts, and calendar in Outlook on 2
different computers and on my iPhone. Do you have a better way in
keeping all of this data in sync besides not using Outlook?

Ron