Going by the number the number of merged threads, etc in the Balsamiq forum (which is small because of the way that you are encouraged to search for and review existing threads before posting), the amount of work involved is not high. The traffic in main MLO forum is not that high and not dissimilar to that in the Balsamiq forum. I was toying with the idea of volunteering my services. I already moderate one other email group and it provides a bit of light relief from my work related activities. I feel sure with 2-3 volunteers with Andrey to guide us, it would not be much work - may be an 1-2 hours a week. Richard
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Levison Sent: 05 April 2010 2:44 a To: mylifeorganized Subject: Re: [MLO] getsatisfaction for MLO? Richard - quite aside from the value of UserVoice, GetSatisfaction or anything else - you mention moderators who will merge threads etc making this new forum a wonderful place. Where do you think these moderators come from? I help moderate (for spam) this and the IPhone group, its a unpaid position that I handle in my spare time. I don't have the time and you won't pay me enough to do the work you propose. Who do you think will do this work? Cheers Mark <http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/3833840021_3bd1777182_o.jpg> Mark Levison | Agile Pain <http://agilepainrelief.com/> Relief Consulting | Agile <http://www.infoq.com/about.jsp> Editor @ InfoQ Blog <http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/> | Twitter <http://twitter.com/mlevison> | Office: (613) 862-2538 Recent Entries: Self <http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2009/12/self-inflicted-agile-injuries.htm l> Inflicted Agile Injuries, Why <http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2009/11/why-use-an-agile-coach.html> use an Agile Coach -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.
