There is a bug in MLO from Midnight to 15 minutes after.  The ToDo
view will not correctly display tasks at that time.

Some tasks that displayed for days will fail to show up.  Some new
tasks that should display for that day will not show up until after
00:15.  After 00:15 the results are back to what I would expect to
see.

Just thought I would mention it.  Since it only lasts for 15 minutes I
have been able to either wait it out or complete what I need to do
before that time period.  If is, however, annoying...