I agree with Pottster. For example, if your parsed task has a Start
Date of next Friday, and today is Wednesday, and you have the Action
Filter set to "Active", you will see the task in Outline, but not in a
ToDo view as the task, by definition, is not active. And there are
many other examples of why a task would not show up in a ToDo view.
When Pottster states, "look at ALL the elements in the Filter panel",
I believe he means to make sure that the Action Filter is set to
"All", and not to "Active". It wouldn't hurt to select all Contexts,
and check the "Include closed" checkbox for contexts as well.

Ron