I have recently installed MLO under Crossover Office (currently
trialing Crossover), with Snow Leopard on a mac mini. It seems to work
pretty well.  Some of the shortcut keys do not work, though that just
may be my ignorance with Crossover.  But it syncs up with the file
that I have synced on my a web storage site, and so allows me to stay
current with my "at work" file from my windows machine.