This is the main reason though why I've seen some developers stay with one
platform and have decided not to try and develop for every known platform.
I know one who develops task management software. He only develops for
Windows. You get so many people all who want a version of that software on
their platform or device, it almost becomes impossible for programmers with
small shops to please everyone. This is why I can't complain. I'm happy
with my Windows/Android setup and if I wasn't, I would be hard pressed to
find anything that comes close to what MLO can do regardless. That's why
I'm puzzled by the, "MLO was great but I'm moving on". If you're moving on,
what are you moving on to that DOES DO what you're wanting? I would think
one would not be using MLO if he/she had found it which leads me to think
Joao hasn't. Joao, if you're reading this then by all means prove me wrong.