I am used to pressing Alt-Shift-Left and Alt-Shift-Right, and the
corresponding Up and Down keys for moving tasks around my outline, but
recently I have moved to a new laptop with an additional monitor. These
keystroke make the external monitor image rotate, and I have a devil of a
job restoring the monitor settings afterwards. I am trying to remember to
click on the four blue arrow buttons at the top of my outline. As far as I
can tell, these are among the few keystrokes in MLO which cannot be
redefined. Generally it makes using MLO slower and more stressful.

Does anyone know how I could solve this issue? The graphics program,
FortePivot, similarly offers no way to redefine its keystrokes, and an
option to disable them does not seem to work. My computer is an Acer
Ultrabook.

Thanks, L.