Thanks for that Bedrudin. I keep my monitor in vertical position, portrait
mode, to accommodate music with a large number of instruments. So probably
I cannot risk disabling monitor rotation, as it would likely revert to
landscape mode. Perhaps I should look into keyboard macros, if the programs
can catch these keystrokes before they go to the monitor software.

Best

Laurence