Goodness, almost too many things I like to list them all.

Here are a few of my favorites:
- The tree format and functionality is awesome - blows away every other
task tree I've ever tried as far as subtasks, folders, projects, etc. all
working well together.

- The custom formatting and themes are pretty awesome too - very versatile
for setting it up visually in a way that is most efficient for yourself to
see what's up at a glance.

- The way the filters are set up is also amazing - particularly the
advanced setup with the custom rules and sub-rules are very impressive.
That's said both as a software developer, and a user.

- I really like the way almost everything shows up on the main form at
once, but it's not crowded.

- The keyboard shortcuts and overall usability are very nice.  It's a very
comfortable program to work with.

- I could go on all day, but will leave it at that.