Yes, you could start by implementing it on Android: many other softwares on
Android easily resolve for windows computer names (e.g. ASTRO).
I use frequently my laptop in different networks, and I really would like
to see this feature on my android device, in order to easily sync in all
conditions.

Thank you.
Best Regards.