Your existing views should have been moved a My Views folder at the bottom
of the Views window (I think).

Richard

From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matt Fahrner
Sent: 28 December 2012 15:43
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MLO] Re: MyLifeOrganized v.4 PUBLIC Release Candidate

Have bought the new release and am like it so far. The tabs will be handy.

It seems to have lost my custom "To-Do" filters (or I can't find them), but
it's hardly the end of the world.

The thing I would really like to see back is the "Indent" and "Outdent"
moved out of "More" (or an option to move them out of "More"). It's
something I use all the time.

Thanks for the excellent efforts here Andrey. I live by MLO!