During the beta testing, I reported a problem where standard dates (ie
those not controlled by the custom formatting - for example, date
completed) do not display in the format specified as the Windows
default.     In my case, my Windows default date format is DD/MM/YY.    All
other applications respect this.  As did MLO in earlier versions.
However,  early versions of V4 started to display these dates MM/DD/YY
format - but only when MLO starts.  After a period of use (1-2 hours,
maybe),  the date format switches to DD/MM/YY format (and stays this way
until I restart MLO).   I haven't been able to work out what causes this
change.

Nobody else supported my report in the beta forum so I am interested to
know whether others who use the DD/MM/YY format for their Windows date are
seeing this problem iin MLO V4..  Or whether their dates display correctly?

Note:  it is possible that the problem started when I moved to using a new
machine which is running 64 bit Windows but I am not certain.

Richard