Steve, Could you try something? Save your main file and create a test file
by opening one of the templates. Save the test file, and then drag it into
the taskbar. Drag your regular datafile into the taskbar as well. (It
wouldn't hurt to make a copy, just in case). If you do that, and if you
have allow multiple instances checked, do you get two copies of MLO by
clicking on each?