Hi MCA,

Thank you for sharing your Phrase Express tips.

You mentioned that you have a lot of tasks that you change to future
dates. There are probably much more efficient ways to manage your task list
in MLO, if you are interested in brainstorming them. You might consider a
process where you mark those that you are going to work on rather than
changing all of the ones you are not. Contexts, Flags, and Star are ways to
do this.

I find it more efficient to use start date only for tasks which are not
available until a particular date, to avoid the cycle of constantly
changing the start date.

Anyway, just an idea!

Lisa