The posts discussing delegated tasks are many years old. Essentially they
say to include a reference to the delegated individual in the title and
then set the due date to the follow-up date. Some, I know, also use context
for identifying the responsible individual.

I was wondering if, in the ensuing years and many updates to MLO, anyone
has developed a better way to handle delegates. Personally, I would prefer
a field for this important piece of data.

Thanks for any insight.

-bs

PS: Thanks to Andrey and the team for a solid product.