There are a lot of ways to handle this, here are two:
1. create tags like ?Fred and ?Wilma for everyone to whom you delegate.
Bring up the Context Maintenance window (F8) select all the delegation tags
and mark them all "always closed"

2. create a version of the Active Actions view and add an advanced filter
"Context contains '?'" But note that in some text matching apps the "?"
character is a fixed length wildcard. I don't have time to check if that's
true here but if it is you might be better off with some other leading
character. I use <name for tasks I am giving someone else and >name for
tasks someone is giving me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/60bd64ed-aeb3-4af9-9bb3-0b3bf6aa4260%40googlegroups.com.