Cloud Sync will not propagate a changed value of "completion date time" if
the completion status has not changed.

Steps:
1. On Windows, create a repeating task "Parent" with advanced recurrence
options set to recur when all subtasks are complete.

2. Create subtasks "Sub1" and "Sub2"

3. On Windows mark Sub1 complete.

4. Sync windows to cloud.

5. Note the completion time shown in "task statistics" for Sub1

6. If you are a really fast person, go do something else until a couple of
minutes have passed since step 3, so you will be able to see a difference
in the times.

7. On a different system synched to the same cloud (I'm using Android) sync
to see Parent, Sub1 and Sub2 created.

8. Mark Sub2 complete. Parent, Sub1 and Sub2 should reoccur.

9. Mark Sub1 completed

10. Sync to cloud.

11. Back on the first system sync to cloud.

12. Expected results: All three tasks show new start and due dates, all
three show date/time modified equal to the time of step 8 or 9, and Sub1
shows completed date/time equal to the time of step 9. Actual results:
everything is correct except that Sub1 completed date/time is equal to the
time of step 3.

Result of this is that my daily todo list, which includes certain tasks if
completed today, misses some tasks if they were marked completed on a
different platform.