I am seeing a problem where the item's text is chopped a character when I
edit it. Even though there is plenty of room to the right.

I had thought it was a DPI problem, but it happens even at 96 DPI.

Note that I am running this under Winery on a OSX MacBook Retina so that
could be problem, I would like to verify others are not seeing it also
though.

Here is a sample of the item text and then how its chopped when I click on
it (or hit F2).

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5xEZlf1SjUQ/UaQuJel2FWI/AAAAAAAAG7g/WXHEtGe7uvw/s1600/Picture+12.png>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-voFYN_HBASU/UaQuMbt8DsI/AAAAAAAAG7o/dgNVMAOw-L0/s1600/Picture+14.png>

Thanks!