Just wanted to share...

At first I didn't look too closely at the Review feature.  However, I
started using it a couple of weeks ago.  Now I find I'm drawn to my weekly
review!  Plus I know how recently I looked at a project, (may not have
changed anything), which really helps with prioritizing and highlighting
potential red flags.  (It's two weeks since you last looked at that...).
 It's another great feature of MLO which helps to "enhance" the other
powerful capabilities of the software.

Cheers,

Phil.