I thought I would share a very simple applescript for using the Rapid Task
Entry dialog for MLO running inside VMware  Fusion. It simply opens the
dialog and then pastes the current clipboard text. Its simple, but figuring
out the right voodoo took a bit of work.

delay 0.1 -- give me more time to release the quicksilver trigger keys
(when using with quicksilver), otherwise vmware seems to see the trigger's
modifier keys
tell application "mlo" to activate
delay 0.1 -- ensure its fully activated before we send the keys
tell application "System Events"
keystroke "m" using {shift down, control down}
keystroke "v" using {command down}
end tell

Note I have MLO configured to use Shift-Control-M for launching the RTE. If
you have something different you just need to update the first keystroke
line.

And if you don't want it to auto paste, comment out the 2nd line.

I am using it with Quicksilver and a keyboard trigger to quickly run it.
For the Quicksilver trigger I have set it to be "on release", otherwise it
seems vmware will pass the tigger keys I used to MLO as well.