I thought I already posted this idea, but I can't find it. I apologize if
its somehow a duplicate.

It would be great if we could enable/disable filter rules quickly like we
can for contexts. The advanced rules dialog does this, but its separate
dialog.

Instead, how about showing the advanced rules right in advanced the filter
pane along with the check boxes to enable/disable them. To make things
clean/smaller you could just show the textual rule representations (along
with their checkboxes). To actually edit them the user would open the
dialog.

This would allow the user to quickly enable whatever rules they wanted
(e.g. “Starred”, “Flag is Flag1” like we can for contexts.