Has anybody worked out how archiving handles the situation where you change
the name of a parent after some of its tasks have been archived.

Ie if you have a situation like this

Parent Task

                Child Task 1

                Child Task 2

                Child Task 3

And you then complete Child Task 1 which then gets archived (with its
parent).

And then you change the name of the parent so you now have:

Parent Task with new name

                Child Task 2

                Child Task 3

And then at some subsequent point you mark Child Task 2 done and it gets
archived.

What does MLO do:

1.       Archive Child Task 2 under Parent Task and not change the parent
tasks name

2.       Archive Child Task 2 under Parent Task and change its name to
reflect the new name

3.       Create a new parent with a new name and archive Child Task 2 under
the new name

I think my preferred option would be 2 (because it is still the same parent
and I would want the archive to track what was happening my live database)
but it would be interesting to know.

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/006901ce9e6d%2483c62d70%248b528850%24%40rcollings.co.uk.