Thanks Dwight, that isn't the issue I was having unfortunately.  The issue
is when trying to edit the task, here are the areas I cannot edit AND save:

The "Timing" Section:  Start Date/Due Date,  Recurrence, Reminder
The "Project" Section

Whenever I click into any of those areas to make an edit, I can choose an
option but there is no "ok" button to save it.   When I hit the "menu" key
on my Galaxy S3, there is no pop up to save, just nothing happens.  Hitting
the "back" key on my S3 takes it into the choose a profile menu, then it
automatically crashes the app with the "oops" message.

The general section and note sections work fine and are able to be saved,
its just 2 sections that do not work and crash the app.

I appreciate any more advice or if someone can replicate this.  Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/927d7864-ef86-4cec-9f10-34fe77ad0a47%40googlegroups.com.