Hi, Dave. I totally agree with Steve that SAVE is a function of the BACK
button, that you have no missing buttons or menus, and that your crashes
could very possibly be caused by a bad install.

I'd like to take the discussion a step further, though.

I found the whole idea of hitting back to do a save to be confusing when I
started using it. Thousands of hours of MLO/Android use later it still gets
me sometimes. Lately, most of my Android apps are showing a "Save" button
at the right end of the title bar. I think it would be an improvement to
MLO to have such a save button and stop relying on BACK to mean SAVE. What
do you think? If there's much support for this idea I'll write it up as an
enhancement request.
-Dwight

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/668ad7d6-709c-46cc-9fee-e6a298afc2b9%40googlegroups.com.