Ha. I came here to report similar problems.   Not as bad as this but there
is definitely something funny going on here.    I do a lot of pasting from
another app into the tasks notes and from time to time this stops working
using Ctrl+V (right click and select Paste usually works)

But then the problem gets worse:  eg another thing I do is use cut and
paste in the task title section of the Properties and when I try and paste,
I get the Child/Sibling dialog box as if I am trying to paste a task with
the focus in the view.

Restarting MLO makes the problem go away.   But its happening once or twice
a day for me and is quite annoying.

I am using something called ClipCache but I don't think that is the cause
of the problem (but can't be sure) because I am not seeing the problem
anywhere else.

One way or another, this is a new problem (last couple of weeks perhaps).
And as far as I am aware,  there has not been a recent upgrade to Clipcache
so my suspicion is that it is an MLO problem.

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e5a0a291-d2be-4d04-828d-37938830c048%40googlegroups.com.