I have a couple of computers using cloud sync. I have updated one of them
to 4.2 and ever since I can't sort by "computed-score" because all the
importance and urgency fields displayed in the task properties (when I
check "Show computed score values on task statistics") show up as
0.00000000. On my computer that is still at the last release level, my
tasks show up with an numeric value there even for the same task.

Is this something with my install or maybe with the 4.2 update?

Thanks,
Matt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ad98803e-f370-4eb0-9918-ada56adbea7f%40googlegroups.com.