I've just tested this and have a different result: Although importance and
urgency are set as 100 on all new items, they are not always displayed
correctly in the Task Statistics.

I should also note that the importance and urgency scales are inconsistent
between the General group and the Task Statistics group.

When I added a new task, it showed importance and urgency as 0.000000. However,
in any filters or sorts I set up in a new tab, it acted as if it had importance
and urgency set to 1.0000. At some point during my testing, the importance and
urgency started getting displayed as 1.0000.

In my second test, I created another new item and, again, the importance and
urgency were displayed as 0.0000. However, this time the importance and urgency
for every single item was displayed as 0.000. This time, setting up new tabs
with new sorts and shutting down / restarting MLO all have no effect -
importance and urgency Statistics remain displayed as 0.000. Adjusting
importance on the 0-200 scale slider in the General properties or in the
urgency column in the main pane has no effect on the value shown in task
statistics.

I'll report this on the JIRA beta-testing bug report site. Please would you do
some further testing to see if your results match mine?

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/585963b1-5cf5-4001-98c9-b995fb634d23%40googlegroups.com.