Thanks so much for the responses mark and dwight!
Dwight, if "time to complete the task" and "duration of each task" are the
same thing than yes, each will be equal. I'd actually like to change that
to 2 weeks rather than 7 days.
thanks so much!!!

Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cb15ab84-c1cb-485a-9dac-2315b724271d%40googlegroups.com.