I am still completely bemused by how MLO handles and stores the column set
up for a particular workspace.  Are they stored with the view or with the
workspace or some other place.

Here's what I have just done - if anybody can explain to me the logic
behind this, I would be grateful

I have a Workspace set up with my ToDo view and multiple column - lets call
this my 'Main ToDo workspace)

I wanted to create a new version of my ToDo view but with no columns (I
will explain why in another post)  - lets call this 'No col ToDo' workspace

So I created the new workspace and selected my ToDo view in that workspace
- it may have defaulted to this because I right clicked on my Main ToDo
workspace tab and selected new Workspace.

I then stripped out the columns that I didn't want to appear in my 'No col
ToDo' workspace

I am not sure whether I went back to look at my Main ToDo workspace at this
point.

Any way, I subsequently shut down MLO.

And now this morning, when I go to my Main ToDo doesn't have any columns!!!

It looks like I can add back the columns in my Main ToDo without them
appearing in my No Col ToDo workspace but if anybody can explain to me why
the columns disappeared from my MainToDo when I removed them from a
different workspace, I would be grateful.

Thanks

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d39af146-c28c-41d0-ae18-ad74077e6b00%40googlegroups.com.