Apologize if this has been asked and answered already, but I've not seen
such a response.  I have a Win8.1 system with MLO running nicely in desktop
mode.  I'd like to be able to scroll the screen up/down with the flick of
my finger, but when I do so, this ends up moving a task rather than just
scrolling.  Is there a way to disable drag and drop of tasks, so that I can
easily scroll the screen??

Lee

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fbc01466-a4f2-4d6a-948b-694f41fddb4c%40googlegroups.com.