I really want this feature too, I have MLO on a 8 inch tablet Win 8.1  and
its really painful without this scroll ability, it doesn't seem to be in
MLO at this stage, Andrey, is it hard to add this element as an update?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/85721192-9314-4f06-8689-081a5d65e923%40googlegroups.com.