Hmmmm...sorry, can you explain in details? I am trying to find it in
Outline -> Group & Sort area -> Sort... - in the Sorting dialog - no
checkbox. In Advanced area - also. Checked the help, and even upgraded from
4.2.1 to 4.2.2 =)
thanks for the answer in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALds9uPLXdZd%3DVOQmXEcjzOAn9Ngr6B97FWynDjGsueW_VJxeA%40mail.gmail.com.