sorry yes typo, reminder was yesterday jun 26th for the future task, not
january.  I apologize

desktop:
start date 10/18/2016
due date 04/29/2017
reminder 10/18/2016 10:00am
created 2/11/2014
modified 05/22/2014

android phone

start date 10/18/2016
due date 04/29/2017
reminder none
created 02/11/2014
modified 05/22/2014

what the heck?  I KNOW I received a reminder on my phone for this task I
did not dream this yet the phone says no reminder set

.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAHmP9kUb9xLHk7ct%2B_9NNG_-anzYXNiYgfc-62W5AAxzp%2BYFbg%40mail.gmail.com.