Those are good thoughts Irando. I think a lot of people find that their
case is like yours - they later discover just how feature rich MLO is and
realize that they've undervalued its potential. Like you said though, this
is because it is so feature rich. Because it is, I suspect many people give
up on it before they find out how to use those features. That's why I don't
complain as much when the development team is behind on projects like the
update to Android. I'm just thankful that there's a program like this that
works as it does. When I started using MLO, it was a slow process to
discover features. The more I used it, the more I learned about those
features. In fact, I'm still learning and discovering more efficient ways
to use it. For me, filtering, active actions and the work spaces make doing
that much, much easier. Sticking with it, learning how to use it is key to
understanding just how useful it could be.

I also like your idea of it working online like Workflowy. I wouldn't be
against using it online, like something through the Chrome app store or
something like that.

Joel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/306e1aa9-b39c-4118-add0-68be6b63a58e%40googlegroups.com.