It's unfortunate for me that I've had to look for other solutions - I love
MLO, but I've moved to a Windows 8.1 phone and there's no way to use it
there.  If there was a web interface, I could still manage even without a
native app, but I HAVE to be able to use my task and time management on my
phone.

Regards -

Trish Putnam
trish.put...@gmail.com

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Holmes245 <joel.fan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> update to Android. I'm just thankful that there's a program like this that
> works as it does. When I started using MLO, it was a slow process to
> discover features. The more I used it, the more I learned about those
> features. In fact, I'm still learning and discovering more efficient ways
> to use it. For me, filtering, active actions and the work spaces make doing
> that much, much easier. Sticking with it, learning how to use it is key to
> understanding just how useful it could be.
>
> I also like your idea of it working online like Workflowy. I wouldn't be
> against using it online, like something through the Chrome app store or
> something like that.
>
> Joel
>

> On Friday, August 22, 2014 4:21:54 AM UTC-4, lrando wrote:
>>
>> I have to apologize, in the past I was unfairly critical of the desktop
>> app. I've been using it off and on for years. But recently I read
>> 'checklist manifesto' and realised that MLO is a great way to manage lots
>> of checklists. Once I got into that paradigm, I have bit the bullet and dug
>> in to learn how to use it. Now I can't see why anyone would want to work
>> without it. So here is a quick list of things I like most about it off the
>> top of my head.
>> - Its extremely flexible, in fact I'd have to say overwhelmingly flexible.
>> - Its overwhelmingly feature packed.
>> - The tab feature to set up permanent views that let you easily clone and
>> modify them on the fly, then either save or get rid of them.
>> - The speed that you can just search for the name of a list, click on it,
>> and go there for editing.
>> - The speed and ease of use, once you get past some of the learning curve.
>> One suggestion before I go.
>> I think Workflowy has the potential to work like MLO if they go in that
>> direction.
>> If not, I wish MLO would use Workflowy as model to implement aspects of
>> the desktop app on the web.
>> Or maybe use the Phone app as a model for a web version of MLO.
>> Anyway, I'd like to see a web version that all the various mlo platforms
>> can sync to the way toodledo does.
>> Please accept my apologies and Keep up the good work.
>>
>> On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:55:35 AM UTC+2, Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please post here a few lines about what you really LIKE about
>>> MyLifeOrganized application.
>>>
>>> The happy users are usually quiet and enjoying the software. The
>>> unhappy are posting new feature requests :-)
>>>
>>> So let’s keep the balance here – say us what you are using in MLO and
>>> what we did right. Your posts in this thread will help us to
>>> understand what features are frequently used and implemented the right
>>> way.
>>> Newbie may get new information from real users about MLO from this
>>> thread!
>>>
>>> This thread is moderated and all discussions not related to the subject

>>> Andrey.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAO4H7PQmruvOjd_4mwuN%3D%2BwcGQCE%3DhNndpshkQhokK8cB62PqQ%40mail.gmail.com.