Wait 'til you see the new features currently in beta test on iOS...!

I really don't know why MLO has never been a featured productivity app on
the App Store - other than it only syncs with Windows and there isn't a Mac
desktop version.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ccf0c1bf-5f5f-4e04-955e-330c6154de4a%40googlegroups.com.