THIS alone would be a great first step.  Though more concisely and perhaps
useful to the devs would be open up the accessibility of beta tester status
so more of us could use, participate and offer feedback on the beta rather
than this closed group of elite's (not jabbing at you Lisa, it's just how
the structure of the program feels).

And just to point out - Andrey opened this thread on AUGUST 8th (that's 5
1/2 months for the lazy/math challenged) regarding software announced to
Beta almost a year prior and thus far all we have to show for it is a blog
post with 5 or 6 screen shots.  Glad to see my words about communication
weren't taken lightly.

I guess the joke that is us the users continues on...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/179782e9-be13-4698-adac-df1bf80abed3%40googlegroups.com.