Briefly this is what I'm looking for to move from Todoist to MLO (which I'd
love to do, but it all hinges on the MLO Android 2 client):

For me, the Android client is for "in the field" work. Organization of
projects, dependencies, and other big-picture details are done on the
Windows desktop client.  The Android client is, for me, about quickness and
assistance.  I need the following to achieve that:

   - Very fast task entry. I can enter a new task into the Todoist Android
   client in 30 seconds or less -- while assigning the task a due date,
   project, tag, and priority.  MLO must achieve that same speed to be
   competitive.
   - Very fast task modification. I must be able to quickly change a due
   date (usually to postpone), or mark a task as complete. Again, as
   reference, I can mark 10 tasks complete in Todoist in 11 taps. MLO must be
   at least as efficient. Also, I don't need to be inundated with unnecessary
   task details while on the Android client -- those can be saved for the
   Windows desktop.  So, at the very least, per my settings, I must be allowed
   to reduce the number of fields presented to me during task management. The
   current Android version presents *way* too many data elements.
   - Very fast review of tasks due today (and in the current context, if
   possible) *with the priority of the task clearly visible*.
   - Again, to compare to Todoist (keep in mind, I really want to move away
   from Todoist, but the move must be to a clearly better tool): When I launch
   the Todoist app, I'm immediately presented with my current tasks ordered by
   priority, no fuss no muss. MLO must have an option to do the same.

What Todoist doesn't allow me to do, that I really want MLO to provide, is
better ways to manage projects, contexts, and folders. For example: To
prioritize (within a project and a separate priority for the current day),
to automatically activate dependent tasks when the parent task is complete,
to properly activate recurring tasks based on due and completed dates, and
to allow for start dates.

Finally this has to all be done with* flawless and automatic* syncing. I
don't understand the rationale of the syncing model of MLO. I suspect data
is stored locally due to legacy reasons. But it's not optimal. He should
have long ago moved to an API model where the data resides on the server
(at least optionally) and each client makes API calls and all share the
same data. A Windows client, not limited by browser technology (even
considering that browser tech is pretty darned good), making backend
changes via API calls such that all changes are immediate and accessible to
all other clients would be great. To me, the biggest issues in such a model
would be security, reliability (hint: AWS), and managing recurring tasks
and timezones on the server side. It can be done... even by a one-person
development staff.  :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/96dc0708-1d79-481d-bd77-912e79585a7e%40googlegroups.com.