I have been trying the custom views on an iPhone 5 and run into a problem,
not sure if it's a bug.

If I click the existing view 'Active Actions' then I see only the contexts
which are currently open. It shows days into the future and the actions
under each day are only those with a context open at this time of the day.

However, if I create a view myself and use the same settings as for Active
Actions but change the Advanced Filter to be e.g. "Today +1", then it shows
all contexts, even those not open.

I have tried changing the filter for Active Actions to be Today +1 and it
works fine but if I create my own one, it does not work.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/4bd58bae-3bac-46ba-bb5d-b12e2f7c64eb%40googlegroups.com.