Hi Andrei

Interesting - thanks

Quick question:

How are you using the term "Effort" in this context? Is it:
- The total amount of mental energy to complete a task (or project)?
- A simple reflection the amount of psychological resistance you have
towards completing the task (or project)? (i.e. In effect a measure of "how
much i dont want to do this task" ? !)
- To what extent does it reflect:
      - the time required  and/or
      - the number of steps  and/or
      - sum of money that will be required to complete the task (or
project)?

Many thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9afafbf4-708a-4dde-8b0a-bd4fbba663fd%40googlegroups.com.