@Daniel
Interesting... please can you say a little more about what you actually do.
I'm guessing you have a context called "@Someday-maybe" or
"~Someday-Maybe". I can see that assigning that Context to a task is dead
easy. But when you are working in your Active Tasks workspaces (e.g. doing
a daily or weekly review etc) are you also filtering out your Someday-Maybe
contexts?

Also when you come to review your Someday-Maybes - do you put them on a
dedicated Tab that filters to select just the "Someday-Maybe" contexts.
(Confession: I'm not very good at using Contexts yet...)

@Dwight
Yes I'm using Windows. Yes, I see your plan. It's a slight pain to set up
every time you go into MLO but that broadly works, although you do then
need to decide where exactly within the Someday-Maybe folder you will put
the Task in question... Either way, what do you think of Daniel's solution?
I mean if you JUST use Contexts you could avoid using that whole F3 drag
and drop thing?

Many thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/89194127-60a4-4353-88db-3be202ddc2c7%40googlegroups.com.