Hi, John. Yes,  Daniel's approach is great. The best thing about MLO is that
there are usually several equally valid ways to do anything,  and you can pick
the one that feels the most comfortable.  Btw, to address two questions you
asked Daniel, you can easily hide your Someday tasks from your to-do lists by
marking the Someday context hours to be Always Closed and ensuring that your
to-do views exclude closed contexts. And you can easily make a Someday view by
starting with Active Tasks by Context,  changing the context filter to
*include* closed contexts,  and zooming in on the Someday context, then saving
the view.

This approach isn't comfortsble to me because once I put a task into Someday I
don't want to see it or think about it for at least six months. I do weekly
reviews by area of focus (=folder) and this approach would likely result in
Someday tasks popping up for consideration during my reviews. So I would rather
have them all sequestered into a folder of their own.
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e1ce48cc-a5e4-4c31-919b-dff770179a4c%40dwightarthur.us.