I've been using MLO for a few years and there is SO much I'm sure I am not
using. There are a bunch of amazing and helpful MLO geniuses on this list
that are SO helpful and know this software backward and forward. Pretty
please with a cherry on top could you make some tube videos :) Even a basic
overview would be amazing.  One of you folks cold make an amazing overview
video right now without even thinking about it. They don't have to be
perfect or clean and neat or professional looking , just a plain old how to
you tube video like there are gazillions of for every possible anything. It
is very strange that there is nothing for MLO even though there are so many
of us that use it and love it.   The reason I'm asking is that I often dive
into MLO for a period of time , maybe many months and it all makes sense
and is easy and then I happen to fall off the wagon and many months go by
and it all becomes a mystery to me again. Like right now. Instead of
learning everything all over again it would be so often if right now I
could watch a simple how to video and get back on track. But there aren't
any. So I need to go through this painful and time consuming process again.
Maybe its ADD or something or just the way I learn and retain stuff but
videos are SOO much more helpful than words for this kind of stuff. And MLO
is kind of a lifesaver for me like it is for many of us. But it is SOOO
hard to really understand and be able to use the amazingness of it all
without any videos.   Anyway, thank you so much to you folks that are so
incredibly helpful on this list. And thank you for even considering making
some videos. I know it will take time away from other important things.
 You could maybe justify it by knowing the value you will be bringing to
other folks like me for whom your videos will help make their lives
function better. That's it . Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/abc6ebb8-2972-42e9-b4bf-fe31b8a4c5f6%40googlegroups.com.